The volume of abstract is up to 5000 characters.
The text of the abstract must contain the following information:
- Full name of the speaker, name of the educational institution, level of education and year;
- Literature review (briefly);
- Methods, goals and objectives;
- Research results (tables and figures can be used to illustrate);
- The list of sources and literature that you refer to in the abstract (APA format).
Page format: A4, portrait orientation; margins: top and bottom 2.0 cm, left 3.0 cm, right 1.0 cm; Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing – 1,5, width alignment, not including tables and figures. The indent for each paragraph is 1.25.
The material must be original, plagiarism is not allowed. The citation is made out with links to the source.
In case of non-compliance with the requirements for applications (abstracts) for the conference, the organizing committee has the right to reject the application without explaining the reasons.
Sections in English will be held On May 27, 2022.
There is a possibility of remote participation. Those who wish to participate in the conference remotely indicate this in their online application.
The duration of the presentation of the report at the conference is 10 minutes, and another 5 minutes are allocated for questions from listeners and experts.
Выделите её, нажмите Ctrl+Enter и отправьте нам уведомление. Спасибо за участие!
Сервис предназначен только для отправки сообщений об орфографических и пунктуационных ошибках.